Sometimes changes around us happen so fast that we don’t even realize how big they are. We are so caught up in our everyday life and accustomed to the constant improvement in technology, that we no longer see how exciting world around us is.
We made this list of 21 best quotes on mobile, to help you realize that mobile shift is happening right now! Don’t miss it.
- The future of mobile is the future of online. It is how people access online content now.
David Murphy, Mobile Marketing Magazine
- If you’re not using mobile marketing to attract new customers to your business, don;t worry – your competitors are already using it and are getting those customers instead.
Jamie Turner, 60SecondsMarketer
- The future of Mobile is incremental innovation with a transformational impact
Rejig Pold, Telefonica UK
- The future of mobile creativity is in our youth: An entire generation first exposed to computing in this form
Chris Cheung, Autodesk
- Your mobile device quickly has become the easiest portal into your digital self
Phil Nickinson, Android Central
- In my opinion, the future of mobile is the future of everything
Matt Galligan, SimpleGeo
- I think the biggest change, and one that we’re already starting to see take shape, is that globally the majority of internet usage will be done via a mobile device and for most people the mobile web will be their primary – if not their only – way of experiencing the internet.
Peter Rojas, Engadget and Gizmodo
- Mobile is the future and there’s no such thing as communication overload
Eric Schmidt, Google
- NFC will soon dominate the way consumers secure coupons and deliver payments, our phones will become our wallets
Anthony Lacovone, Augme
- I think the Economist said it best when, in the issue celebrating the 30th birthday of the PC, it wrote that mobile will fulfill the promise of the „personal” computer
Tom Ahonen, Tomi Ahonen Consulting
- Mobile is not the future, it is the now. Meet your customers in the environment of their choice, not where it’s convenient for you.
Cyndie Shaffstall, Spider Trainers
- Mobile is a lot closer to TV than it is to desktop.
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
- I want to be buried with a mobile phone, just in case I’m not dead.
Amanda Holden, Actress
- The mobile phone… is a tool for those whose professions require a fast response, such as doctors or plumbers.
Umberto Eco, Writer
- Health care missed the PC and Internet revolutions, but it can’t afford to miss the cloud and mobile revolution.
John Sculley, Zeta Interactive
- As Android, iPhone and other mobile platforms grow, we are moving away from the page-based Internet. The new Internet is app centric and often message-centric.
Keith Teare, Just.me
- In many parts of the world, more people have access to a mobile device than to a toilet or running water.
Nancy Gibbs, TIME
- Many artists stick to making and hire a manager to focus on their business. Artists that build websites and mobile apps can do that, too.
Fred Wilson, Union Square Ventures
- Local commerce, without question, will be one of the fundamental use cases enabled by mobile devices over the next several years.
Andrew Mason, Groupon
- The single most important top-level trend is the shift to mobile.
Max Levchin, Pay Pal
- Many small businesses are running entire businesses from a mobile phone.
Brad D. Smith, Yahoo!
Do you know of any other good quotes on mobile?